Thursday, October 18, 2007

www.sixmanfootball.com: The Koran of Sixman football

Well, it done seems that our beloved dubya dubya dudya sixmanfootball dot com has done been took over by the funnydamnmentalists. The site has done been hijackified by terrorists who baited and bullied and badgered ole Granger to death so he didn't have no recourse but to delete, delete, delete ole Goob. Ole Granger iz being held hostage by church skoolers, Edenites, Bradychellians, the ACLU, the Travis County Democratic Party headquarters, FT14 and a whole dang host of peckerwoods that got the sense of a rodeo clown at a tea party. Let us all bow our heads and pray fer ole Granger. And in the words of our Lord remember that the truth will done set yew free.

In uther news, here's a big ole shout out to ninelvira. Yew stir me. Here's the last lil ditty I done wrote in her honor before I had my boat oar sawed off:

Dear ninelvira,

Yur powers iz reely gittin to me. I can't think bout nuthin but love. In fact, I gotz to thinkin bout all them poor ole country fellers who done got rejected by eHarmony. So I am proposin a new site fer them fellers and the gals who loves em: eHominy.com. Yew cud give lessons to the gals on fashion tips and how cast spells on thare feller. I cud see if Matahari90210 cud give the fellers lessons from that Kamer Sutrie book that hiz people iz so famous fer. Letz jest say they will be aputtin the dot in eHominy.com. I even got a test number up fer fellers to call to see the interest level: 1-800-HEI-FERS, that's 1-800-H-E-I-F-E-R-S.

No comments: